what is Connifinn Care
what is the accommodation like
what services are provided
who are the staff
what activities are offered
what is in the area
how are the residents involved
The home is located in the multi-cultural build-up urban area of Walthamstow, with access to a variety of
- Sport facilities (Leyton orient Football Club, Leyton Leisure Lagoon and Walthamstow Pool & Track for sports and swimming)
- Parks and open spaces (Epping Forest ‘Hollow Ponds’, Lloyds Park next to the William Morris House)
- Shopping (the High Street off Hoe Street, which has the longest street market in Europe)
- Museums (Vestry house), library, theatre and cinema in nearby Stratford with bus and rail links to the city and to Essex.
- The local GP surgery is just 2min up on Grove Rd and Whipps Cross Hospital is a short walk away.
For a map click here.